Ministries of St. Stephen’s
“Ministry” is from the Greek word diakoneo, meaning “to serve.” In the New Testament, leadership is seen as sacrificial service for others to the glory of God. Jesus provided the pattern for ministry—He came not to receive service, but to give it (Matthew 20:28; Mark 10:45; John 13:1-17).
The Christian should minister by meeting people’s needs with love and humility on Christ’s behalf (Matthew 20:26; Mark 10:43; John 2:5,9; Acts 6:3; Romans 1:1; Galatians 1:10; Colossians 4:12). Christians are to love and serve anyone and everyone.
- Archpastor: Bishop Daniel (Brum) of Santa Rosa, Locum Tenens of the Diocese of the Midwest
Priest-in-charge: Father Joshua Coolman
- Altar Server Coordinator: Subdeacon Joshua Hodges
- Music Director: Reader Jonathan Wey
Parish Council President: Elesha Wey
- Parish Council Vice-President: Ron Weaver
Parish Council Secretary: Mike Vollmar
- Parish Council Treasurer: Reader Daniel Hodges
- Sunday School Coordinators: Johannah Barhorst, Danielle Hodges, Sbdn. Joshua Hodges
- Bookstore Coordinator: Carrie Hodges